Musical Gear For Sale or Trade/Swap…

GEAR FOR SALE:

$40 KORG PAD CONTROL

$40 ZOOM H1

$20 OLYMPUS

$15

Apple TV 4 64G (new with box + cables) $140

$200 canon eos rebel t3i - with bag + accessories

Selling 1 TB-3 with original power supply. In excellent shape, I just don’t use it enough to justify keeping it. $200 obo.

2 Likes

$65

$450

Open for negotiations $

HD Panasonic v100m video camera
$40

1 Like

move out sale + low prices + can drop some wires

1- M-Audio BX5 Studio Monitors

(one has little scratches, but works perfect. great sound and much bassss) 160 dollars - [Pair]

2 - [Mackie Onyx 1220i 12-Channel Firewire Analog Mixer]

(multichannel record via firewire (2 included)) 220 dollars

3 - Korg EMX-1

(need some fixes, but works good. sounds amazing) card included 300 dollars

4 - 2 stands 20 each

5 - 3D PRINTER Tiertime UP mini. pm for price.

![6|666x500]up_mini_open_95484098-4fb5-4801-98d9-0cf958590edd_400x (upload://cNIiFTv7bCvr9CLUyZlia2daAJT.jpeg)

I am selling a few pairs of studio monitors (some flexibility on prices + can do cheaper if anyone buys more than one set)

Dynaudio BM6A MK1 - $1,000
These are generally regarded as one of the best sets of monitors at this price point, with the Mark 1 known as being superior to the subsequent models. Amazing bass and all around good frequency response.

Yamaha HS5 - $250
These are great monitors for a small room with people making comparisons to Yamaha NS10s. I use them for my DJ rig, but they would be great for production too.

Avantone Mixcubes Passive (+ Crown D-75 Amp) - $300
Superb mix tool for checking the midrange of mixes. This is crazy cheap for the passive + the ideal amp - I am passing on the savings bc I got them cheap.

If interested, let me know (if they don’t sell here I will prob put them on Craigslist too)

2 Likes

I’m selling my Mother 32 if anyone is interested ~ $400. Would be open to trade for a 0-Coast. <3

1 Like

Update:
The Dynaudios and Yamahas have sold.

Still selling the Avantone Mixcubes if anyone is in the market:

Avantone Mixcubes Passive (+ Crown D-75 Amp) - $300
Superb mix tool for checking the midrange of mixes. This is crazy cheap for the passive + the ideal amp - I am passing on the savings bc I got them cheap.

1 Like

Crane Stand Plus, White – $40 or make me an offer
Bought this years ago for gigs but I ended up switching to CDJs not long after. Barely used, in perfect condition. Folds up nice and flat! Includes manufacturer’s nylon drawstring carrying bag. Retail – $60

2 Likes

**Selling 2 microphones (NEW) in box-unwrapped -

1- shure sm57 $70

2- shure sm58 $70

BK Bazaar is getting rid of all their equipment…

$75 each !!!

Moving, have-

Yamaha HS7s
Numark M2 mixer
several mic stands
keyboard stand
Epiphone Acoustic Guitar
Vox guitar amp
Behringer Patchbay
Auralex Soundproofing (monitor, wall, bass traps-- used, has glue)

Make me an offer on any/all of the above.

Sad i have to sell but I have a Roland Boutique SH01 A (with k-25m keyboard) for sale
$370 OBO
will ship for free-also available for a local meetup in nyc
usb included as well

link to my reverb listing: https://reverb.com/item/30603280-roland-boutique-series-sh-01a-with-k-25m-keyboard

Selling this big guy. It’s an awesome mixer, just changing my ways of doing things.
In absolute mint condition, no cosmetic wear, works and sounds flawlessly. Bought new in March 2019, can hand over proof of purchase as way of transferring the Soundcraft warranty.
Used only at home in non-smoking environment, always kept it covered when not in use to protect from dust.
Comes in original box, this is basically a like-new unit.
You’re welcome to come and try it in Bushwick.
$600. Cash only, no trades.
Thank you