***Housing/Apartment/

Renting your apartment, looking for a room…anything related to housing can be posted here.

Looking for someone to take over my room in a three bedroom apartment on the border of Prospect Lefferts Gardens and Flatbush. The apartment is located on a quiet street right around the corner from the Church Ave Q stop. Your roommates would be clean and respectful people who keep to themselves and work Monday through Friday.

The room has plenty of space, measures 8’ x 14’ and also has a closet for storage. The apartment has a dishwasher and there is card operated laundry in the building.

I really enjoy living here, the only reason I am moving is to move in with some close friends.

The room is available for a September 1 move in with an $850 Security Deposit. You would not be on the lease, but would have the option of signing an agreement with the the two other roommates, who are currently on the lease.

Rent is $900 with the addition of Utilities and Wifi.

Feel free to reach out with questions or to schedule a time to come see the apartment.

1 Like

I’m looking for a room this fall somewhere along the L train if anyone knows of one>>

1 Like

Looking for a new roommate to move in ASAP. Its the top floor of a brownstone off the Clinton-Washington C train stop in Clinton Hill. $1050 + Utilities per month. Hit me up if you want more info!

1 Like